Disini kita belajar bersama. untuk meningkat kemampuan kita HARUS dan WAJIB belajar. Nah, tujuan saya membuat blog ini untuk meningkatkan keinginan belajar teman-teman semua.
Rabu, 04 September 2013
Bahasa Ingris (I'm Quite Sure)
Presen Perfect Tense
tenses yang menjelaskan ungkapan kegiatan yang telah di laksanakan
asking for certainty (meminta kepastian)
- are you sure ?
giving certainty (memberi kepastian)
- yes, I'm sure
- yes, I'm positive
- yes, I'm certainty
- No, doubt about it
expresing doubt (ungkapan keraguan)
- I'm not sure
- I'm certain about it
- I doubt that
responding doubt someone doubt
- don't worry
- that is all fight
aksing someone to repeat his words (repetation)
- I beg, your pardon !
- pardon !
- exeuse me !
- sorry , I did not catch what you said .
expressing admiration (ungkapan kekaguman)
- dono rich he is !
>>what a rich man he is !
- the motorcycle runs 120 km/hour
>>what a fast motorcycle it is
- the lady is very beautiful
>>how beautiful she is !
>>what a beatiful lady she is !
Question Tag
stateman Question tag
(positif) (negatif)
(negatif) positif)
- Mr. kanto teacher english everyday , does not he ?
- Diana is a student , is not she ?
- I can speak english , can not he?
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar